Greystone Steakhouse is back in the Restaurant Week in San Diego this Sunday, April 3rd until April 10th! After a couple of years not taking part due to the pandemic and staff shortage, the steakhouse voted as the best in California and San Diego is back at it!
To celebrate this special occasion, we will not hold back with the menu choice: we will showcase our best dishes and deals for customers to get a full-on experience and taste our exotic meats and seafood while they enjoy our indoor or patio dining in a privileged location right in the heart of the Gaslamp quarter. Some of the options customers will have to choose from will be, between others:
– Bison steak in a sweet Porto wine reduction sauce with sautéed spinach and potato purée.
– F5 Australian Wagyu, True Japanese Wagyu and American Wagyu
– New York strip steak dry aged for 21 days
– Wild boar pasta with rigatoni, sausage, portobello mushrooms, fennel and organic tomatoes
– Escargots with shallot truffle butter and French puff pastry
– Elk chop with rubbed porcini, coriander-blackberry, pancetta, fingerling potatoes and shiitake mushroom
– Cajun style shrimp étouffée on toasted brioche bun
As a family-owned restaurant in business since 1999, we want to always offer our customers the best experience possible, and the San Diego Restaurant Week is the perfect opportunity for you! Get a taste of a wide variety of USDA Prime and Angus steaks, hand-cut Wagyu from many international origins, local seafood, and more exotic meats at a price as low as $50 or $60 for a three-course dinner! You will be able to experience one of the finest cuisines and highest rated steakhouses in San Diego, at the same time you save money for you and your friends and family. We hope to see you there!
see more: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0I7ncLqzXY